Sunday, August 29, 2010

What, No Sunday Nature Photo?

For years now, I’ve managed to come up with some image of the natural world every Sunday morning. Not today, though. I recently purchased a new camera (Canon Rebel T2i), and I’m trying to figure out how to use it and manage the files. My previous photos were taken with a Sony Cyber-shot which is basically a point and shoot. Now I need to learn something about photography.

I will have a mystery photo up tomorrow – taken with my old camera. I think it’s an easy one, but then I know what it is.

1 comment:

TimInMich said...

Whoa, you stepped up to a DSLR! Congratulations! I understand that's a really good camera. I was just reading the review on Gizmodo. You'll have to keep us posted on how it goes for you. I'm looking forward to your new photos.