Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Poll

What do you do when you're sick of your work-in-progress?


Thanks to everyone who voted in my poll. I received a variety of answers, probably because different problems require different solutions. My approach was to persevere with CBL and finish the stylistic changes, then put it aside for a few days. During that time, I got a great idea, for one scene at least.

Today I leave on a writing retreat. I hope to tweak the beginning of CBL before I leave, then focus on TAoCBS while I'm away. I have the comments of three critique group members to ponder.

I scheduled this week's Sunday picture to appear, and I hope it will. Blogger can be willful. By the way, Jeremy calls my Sunday series "naturey things".

And speaking of Blogger's willfulness, I could not move the poll to the post column. Not to be thwarted, I copied it into PowerPoint, saved it as a JPEG then imported it as a picture. Thus, the resolution is terrible. I'm sure someone will tell me a better way to do this.

1 comment:

TimInMich said...

I've been wondering about this poll thing. When I saw the comments on your original poll post, it was obvious that some had taken poll questions. There were none when I checked. Did you have a time limit and then take it down, as I'm guessing? -- Tim