Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Year

Misplaced Electrons is one year old today. That’s 328 posts.

For me, the past year held numerous changes, and many of them have been recorded here.

As I accumulate quotes for the Overheard series, I am reminded how lucky I am to be surrounded by such pithy, funny and wise people.

I started my Sunday nature series to add some color to an otherwise text-dominated blog. I do not claim to be a nature photographer, and admit some pictures are more effective than others. However, I learned the importance of focusing on at least one interesting thing each week.

I cannot predict what next year will hold, but I’ll probably end up blogging about it.

3 comments:

Debbie Diesen said...

Happy blogiversary! I've enjoyed every post.

TimInMich said...

Congratulations on making it to the one-year mark, Ann! And on posting 328 times! I only dip into the blogs occasionally, but there's usually something good on yours. And I like your photos. -- Tim

Ann Finkelstein said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes.