Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Thoughts on Wednesday Morning

The SCBWI-MI fall conference begins in two days. I'm trying to drum up some enthusiasm, but mostly what I feel is congested. How long could this head cold possibly last?

My younger son wore a tuxedo to school today. They are taking pictures of the choir this morning. Don't worry, he brought normal clothes for the rest of the day.

One of the things I like about football is no one expects the boys to keep their uniforms clean. This is SO not true of band and choir.

The tempo of my revisions seems to be stuck on largo, but I'm hoping to accelerate to andante or allegro once my head clears.

The Through the Tollbooth Blog has some valuable information about character and plotting on the September 22 and 23, 2008 posts.

No comments: