Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break

I’ve been going through Martha Alderson’s Plot Whisperer videos on YouTube. They offer excellent, user-friendly advice on how to fix novel structure. I’m learning a lot – which is always a painful experience.

This is spring break for Jeremy’s high school. We had three college visits lined up but decided to cancel the last one because that university doesn’t have a guitar major. Jeremy is discovering that rock guitar is the unloved genre at conventional universities.

Next week, I’m off to Southern California for my nephew’s wedding. I hope to take some pictures of the Pacific, blooming flowers and chaparral-covered hills. Michigan is mostly brown and muddy these days, so photo ops have been limited.

1 comment:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Have a great trip. And good luck with colleges. In a few years we'll be doing the same thing.