Sunday, September 14, 2014

Begonia Leaves and Blogging

In the fall, the sun comes through the window by these begonias around lunch time. I like the way the red undersides of the leaves light up. 

I am still unable to post comments on other blogs. I can't figure out what settings to change on this blog or how to contact Google Blogger. I'm thinking about switching to my WordPress site. If I do change, the past posts on this blog won't be transferred to WordPress because the formatting issues are likely to be gigantic. Certainly, nothing will happen before I leave for a writing conference at the end of the week. 

2 comments:

TimInMich said...

Ah, so you must be going to the conference on Mackinac Island, hm? I hope it's a super-duper time for you and that it's not too frickin' cold!

Ann Finkelstein said...

Thanks, Tim. I am going to Mackinac - and bringing a coat.