Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Balance

The bad news:
I still don't have an enticing summary of CBL for my query letter.
The good news:
I'm going to put that project away for a few days (or possibly a few weeks or months). I can stop banging my head on the monitor.

The bad news:
I haven't written much lately.
The good news:
Life has been full of joyous events, like my older son's high school graduation and my 25th wedding anniversary.

The bad news:
The beautiful ash trees in our yard have been reduced to enormous piles of logs.
The good news:
Our neighbor has stopped brandishing firearms at the tree trimmers. We (and probably several future generations) can look forward to numerous fires in the fireplace.

The bad news:
I can't think of a downside to this one.
The good news:
The World's Greatest Critique Group meets on Saturday.

No comments: