Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blog, Blog, Blog

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Debbie Diesen put a blog list on Jumping the Candlestick, so I put one in my sidebar too.

I haven't been blogging much lately because ...

I've been doing tons of paperwork related to my mom.
I attended The Fall Festival of Bands. (Jeremy played Sousaphone.)
I cheered on Sam's football team as they won a spot in the playoffs!
I attended the Intermediate Choir Concert (Jeremy sang bass.)
I watched Jeremy earn a green stripe on his 2nd Degree Black Belt.
I helped Sam apply for college. (He's written the essays, but only one application is complete, so far.)
My brother came to visit. (This involved some pre-cleaning, shopping and cooking, plus the time he spent here.)

Except for the paperwork, life has been good.

No comments: