Monday, April 28, 2008

Grand Rapids Retreat



The retreat was wonderful! The picture shows the view from the front door. We went to a place called Riverside Writers' Retreat near Grand Rapids, Michigan. The cottage was lovely.




Here is a picture of the living room. I saw a river otter out that window this morning.







Okay, I'm gushing. I so needed this retreat, and now I feel inspired and motivated.







Spending time with Paula was great. Unfortunately she had a nasty cold.









Photographic evidence of me working on revisions.








Progress Report
The stack on the left has been revised - for now.
The stack on the right remains.

4 comments:

Lori Van Hoesen said...

Does this place have more than one cottage? Could we possibly go there for our retreat?
--L

Ann Finkelstein said...

The cottage we stayed in is small, sleeps two - with one on the sofa. :-) There was just one cottage. I don't know of other B&Bs in the area, but I'll look into it.

TimInMich said...

Great pix, Ann! Thanks for posting them.
I'm seriously thinking about renting their place up north. I'm so-o-o needing a retreat myself. I presume I can use you as a reference for them? Did you like working with them?
-- Tim

Ann Finkelstein said...

Of course you can use me as a reference. And Ruth and John are wonderful.