Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blog? What Blog?

I have not abandoned Words and Pixels, but life has been busy. My older son graduated from the University of Michigan in Pure Math. My younger son completed his first year at the Berklee College of Music in Boston – and needed us to drive him back to Michigan. I’m doing the penultimate revision (before submission) of THE WIND DJIN, tutoring for the ACT, and noticing my garden is full of weeds. 

While I’m contemplating a real blog post, I’ll direct you to agent Jill Corcoran’s blog. Martha Alderson is offering a video series, “How to Revise Your Adult, YA or MG Novel.” I haven’t seen this video, but I did watch an excellent YouTube series by Martha on plotting.  

Also Deborah Halverson’s blog, Dear Editor, has a series of interviews with such luminaries as Marla Frazee, Jean Ferris, Joni Rodgers, Warren Fahy and Denise Grover Swank. These are definitely on my to-read-soon list.

1 comment:

Erin Fanning said...

Welcome back! And thanks for the links.