Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Warm and Wonderful

Due to an ice storm, we lost power for three days. The electricity came back last night, and the house is now up to normal temperatures. I took pictures of the ice but haven't looked at them yet because I was conserving my laptop battery. For the same reason, I haven't yet responded to comments on blog posts.

I gained a lot of experience in pioneer living. Maybe my next project will be historical fiction.

I wish you a warm and wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

Wyman Stewart said...

In sunny, but chilly Florida, I had a wonderful Christmas. The network news spoke of your plight. You tell a chilling tale.

Hope the photos turn out great!

May the rest of winter be mild in your part of the country. Also, welcome back to the 21st. Century.

Ann Finkelstein said...

Thanks, Wyman. There is a lot to be said for a working furnace.