Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fight Scenes

In merely seven days, I'm giving a talk called How to Write Fight Scenes. I've given this talk a few times before, but it's been a while.

The good news: I found the power point file containing my slides.

The bad news: I could not find the text of my talk or my backup overheads. I always bring transparencies when I give a power point presentation just in case the LCD projector doesn't work, or I can't find the right cords in a room containing 35 other computers, or the red bulb in the LCD projector has burned out so my lovely colorful slides show up as greenish yellow and off-tan. (Can you tell all these things have happened to me before?)

Today I took time off from the paperwork mountain to review my talk, write a new text and update my slides.

This talk is based on what I have picked up while sitting through my sons' Tae Kwon Do classes for the past 12 years.

No comments: